Reviews in Chemical Engineering
Walter de Gruyter
1983-ISSN: 0167-8299 (2191-0235)
Green Open Access
- Pre-print and abstract on author's personal website only
- Author's post-print on funder's repository or funder's designated repository at the funding agency's request or as a result of legal obligation.
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used, on author's personal website, editor's personal website or institutional repository
- Authors cannot deposit in subject repositories
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version and article's DOI must be given
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from TUD will receive a 90% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a first or corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Walter de Gruyter deal.
This deal is valid until 2019-12-31.
Last updated: 2019-01-14