Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
1997-ISSN: 1364-0321 (1879-0690)
Green Open Access
- Authors pre-print on any website, including arXiv and RePEC
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on open access repository after an embargo period of between
12 monthsand 48 months
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months
- Author's post-print may be used to update arXiv and RepEC
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Author's post-print must be released with a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
- Publisher last reviewed on 03/06/2015
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a first or corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Elsevier deal.
This deal is valid until 2019-07-01.
Last updated: 2019-01-14