Human Reproduction Update
1995-ISSN: 1355-4786 (1362-4946, 1460-2369)
Green Open Access
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print must not be replaced with post-print, instead a link to published version with amended set statement should be made
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Post-print in Institutional repositories or Central repositories after
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in PubMed Central on behalf of NIH authors
- Publisher last contacted on 19/02/2015
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from EUR, OU, RU, RUG, UL, UM, UT, UU, UvA, TiU, VU and WUR will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a first or corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Oxford University Press deal.
This deal is valid until 2020-12-31.
Last updated: 2019-01-14