International Materials Reviews
Taylor & Francis
1987-ISSN: 0950-6608 (1743-2804)
Green Open Access
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- On author's personal website or departmental website immediately
- On institutional repository, subject-based repository or academic social network (Mendeley, ResearchGate or Academia.edu) after
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in on behalf of authors to a designated institutional repository including PubMed Central, where a deposit agreement exists with the repository
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- Publisher last contacted on 25/03/2014
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a first or corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Taylor & Francis deal.
This deal is valid until 2020-12-31.
Last updated: 2019-01-14